Mind and Machine
Our AI services--like our other data services--are used by startups and large enterprises alike: Both need data and ongoing structures to operate effectively. When we use these technologies, it is so that we can produce better and more accurate data and not so our services have trendy names. Whatever data or AI technology will produce the most accurate, desired outcome is what we use.
The ability to think critically and to apply logical thought or to reason out a situation is a necessary X factor in AI services. We are that X factor.
All of our services are delivered with the assumption that technological decision-making intersects with human insights to be effective. Retaining a human mind in the decision-making loop is critical because even the best AI model make mistakes and that is unlikely to change anytime soon.
Business decisions often differ considerably from other AI applications like robots and self-guiding machines. Many business decisions are not split second ones—not life or death--and allow time for human input.
To the extent possible, we integrate the decision-making capabilities of AI technology with human insight.
The sampling below of AI projects reveals our expertise across industries from retail to financial to healthcare to demographics and more. These projects, representing the breadth of our AI services, incorporate the best of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assessment of International Student College Destination Preference for Religious Institutions
- Sentiment Analysis of Website Blog and Page Content
- Demand and Market Penetration Analysis for the Introduction of a Disruptive Software
- Impact of Mandatory Renter's Insurance on Rental Rates and Tenant Occupancy
- Customer Segmentation and Churn Prediction for E-Commerce Business
- Predictive Modeling of Use of State and Private Opioid Drug Treatment Programs by County
- Predictive Modeling of Fiscal Impact on County of Marijuana Legalization
- Impact of Uninsured Patients with 10 Health Risk Factors on County Hospitals
- Predictive Modeling of Chinese Consumption of Imported American Wine Based on Historical Consumption, Current Trends and Collaborative Profiles
- Assessment of How Expansion of the Farm-Raised Fish Market Will Impact Fresh Fish Sales by Region and State
- Assessment of the Causes of Increased Poverty Rate Over Five-County Area